Head to the mountain in pants that you know are ready to charge, and won't hold you back from pushing your hardest, as you set out to tackle new lines and uncharted terrain. Mountain Hardwear's Boundaryseeker Neoshell Pants for women are eager to deliver the goods, with air-permeable, waterproof fabrics, articulated fit, RECCO technology, and sealed seams, these pants are ready to help you push the limits of possible.
Stitched from Polartec NeoShell stretch fabric, you'll get the give you want where you need it, but NeoShell ripstop supports the areas where you need backup. Side zips open up 7/8 of the leg for breathing, easy access, and comfort, with water resistant zippers you'll stay dry inside, so you're always feeling good, whether you're letting the legs breathe on a long skin up the mountain, or sealed up and ready to bomb waist-deep powdered sugar. Articulated knees are ideal for comfort in your attack stance, ready to offer free range of motion and ideal bend for riding and skiing to your hearts content.
- Chase your boundaries with lightweight support
- Air-permeable, waterproof fabric maximizes comfort
- Naturally wicking and breathing materials
- Adjustable waist keeps your britches secure
- 7/8 side zips offer massive ventilation
- Articulated knees for ideal range of motion
- Boost safety beyond the limits with RECCO technology
- Item #MHW00X6