Send new lines.
When Old Man Winter comes around the corner and sees you rocking the Mountain Hardwear Boundaryseeker Neoshell Jacket, he'll be shaking in his boots. With a three-layer construction of stretchy and tough materials, this jacket keeps you dry and warm in the worst weather winter has to offer.
Lightweight, but burly by nature, the Boundaryseeker Neoshell has a 3-layer construction to seal out the elements, resulting in a waterproof barrier to keep you dry, but still allows your skin to breathe when you get sweating. Polartec Neoshell Ripstop reinforcements cover the area most vulnerable to abrasive contact, whether it's from bushwhacking and breaking trail or the sharp edges of skis slung over your shoulder. This jacket is also decked out with a concealed RECCO reflector to give searchers a bit of help in case of a slide, and extra-long pit zips release the buildup of excess heat in a pinch to keep you riding in comfort.
- Durable and lightweight jacket for chasing lines
- Air-permeable, seam-sealed for climate control
- Regular fit accommodates layers
- Waterproof construction keeps you dry inside
- Extra-long underarm zips lets you stay fresh
- Tons of pockets for snacks, tools, and essentials
- Concealed RECCO reflector amps up safety
- Item #MHW00Y6