Push the limit.
Backcountry stashes aren't found by those hugging to groomers, and frosty fingers aren't cured by holding on to budget gloves with poor insulation. Reach for new boundaries in warmth and adventure with the Mountain Hardwear Boundary Seeker Gloves for men. Made from burly goatskin leather that stands up to the elements like a brick house, and lofty Thermal.Q Elite insulation to trap heat where you need it, you'll stay toasty as you push the limits of what you thought was possible. Wool and fleece line the inside, offering moisture wicking when you do break a sweat, and quick drying properties pair with odor fighting fibers from wool so you don't develop funk in your gloves after a few days of sweaty boot-packing or backcountry skinning.
- Burly gloves for chasing an unquenchable thirst for adventure
- Durable goatskin leather stands up to harsh weather
- Let water keep rolling off with a DWR treatment
- Insulation is at its finest with Thermal.Q Elite to keep you warm
- Wool lining keeps you warm while fighting odor
- Hook and loop gauntlet keeps you secure and seals wrist-gap
- Touchscreen compatible Stimulus allows you to text with warm fingers
- Item #MHW00ZV