Boundary Ridge GTX Glove
When it comes to finding a durable glove that'll get you through season after season of pow-slashing, groomer ripping, and backcountry exploring, a good combination of old-school and new-school technology can go a long way. Taking the tried and true durability of leather and combining it with a Gore-Tex membrane and innovative insulation, the Mountain Hardwear Boundary Ridge GTX Glove gives you the best of both worlds as you shred the slopes.
It's totally waterproof thanks to Gore-Tex technology, which offers breathable waterproofing to keep out snow on unrelenting storm days, and delivers toasty warmth courtesy of PrimaLoft Gold insulation. PrimaLoft is not only lightweight, packable, and efficient, but also maintains warmth through the wettest conditions, giving you a one-two punch of storm-ready preparedness. Water-resistant goat leather makes up the outside of the glove, with special Dyneema-fabric reinforced leather at the palm, delivering an ultra-durable construction that'll let you scrape up against every tree branch on the mountain without shredding these puppies. Plus, a soft fleece lining helps you ride or ski with extra comfort and warmth, ensuring that even the coldest days won't keep you off the hill.
- Warm and durable ski gloves with waterproof protection
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out frigid moisture from snow and slush
- PrimaLoft insulation provides effective warmth in any conditions
- Soft fleece lining increases comfort and warmth in cold weather
- Water-resistant leather construction delivers rugged durability
- Dyneema leather palm boosts durability in high wear areas
- Pre-curve design places hands in their natural resting position
- Item #MHW01G1