Select a size:
Boundary Ridge GORE-TEX 3L Jacket
The resort's ridgeline sure is beautiful, but most of the time it's windy and—hopefully—snowy, and we like taking in the mountainous sights comfortably covered in Mountain Hardwear's Boundary Ridge GORE-TEX 3L Jacket. We like its reliable GORE-TEX waterproofing, and it's surprisingly packable so we can wear this jacket on tours as well as chairlifts.
- A ski jacket worthy of whipping winds and snowfall on the ridgeline
- GORE-TEX membrane is waterproof and breathable
- 3-layer fabric is thin, packable, and durable
- Underarm ventilation zippers amplify airflow
- Adjustable powder skirt, cuffs, and hem
- Helmet-compatible hood shields us from the whipping winds
- Recco reflector may assist Recco-equipped ski patrols in emergencies
- Item #MHWZ9KI
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (3-layer), [face fabric] 75D polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 large zippered chest, 1 sleeve pass, [internal] 2 large drop-in
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- integrated reflector
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.