Boundary Line Pant
After outfitting yourself with the lightest skis, most free-moving bindings and boots, and the most breathable mid and outer layers, you're ready for a long winter's worth of backcountry touring. Except for some reason you skimped on the pants, and now you're burning up after the first few minutes on the skin track, wishing you'd given the same care to your bottom layers that you did to everything else. Don't live with regret—outfit yourself with the ultra-breathable and totally waterproof Mountain Hardwear Boundary Line Pant. It's got a 3-layer waterproof membrane, and is built with air-permeable Polartec NeoShell fabric for some of the most effective breathability around.
This pant also comes with adjustable and removable suspenders, giving you a secure and customizable fit for any day on the snow. It's got ankle gaiters to keep snow out when you're riding or hiking in deeper snow, as well as outer-thigh vents to give you an added boost of breathability during strenuous ascents. Articulated knees allow for a natural range of motion, and the two large hand pockets each contain an inner mesh pocket for your avi beacon.
- Breathable shell pant for high-output backcountry missions
- Polartec NeoShell fabric is highly breathable for cooling regulation
- Fully sealed three-layer construction shuts out snow and sleet
- Removable suspenders provide a secure fit and versatile options
- Outer thigh vents quickly let in cool air when you really heat up
- Large zippered pockets feature mesh beacon pockets on the inside
- Item #MHW016U