Boundary Line GTX Insulated Jacket
Inspired by those brilliant bluebird days when you're on the skintrack with friends—or perhaps lucky enough to have snagged a heli ride—the Mountain Hardwear Boundary Line GTX Insulated Jacket provides everything you need for crisp, cold days in the mountains. This feature-rich ski jacket boasts the breathable, waterproof protection of Gore-Tex, designed to keep you dry from the outside and from the inside. It also uses body-mapped stretch insulation to ensure that you'll stay mobile and just the right level of warm. Mountain Hardwear made sure to give it all the goodies, including underarm ventilation, an internal powder skirt, and a flattering, articulated cut for post-ride celebrations.
- A full-featured jacket for backcountry or resort ski adventures
- Gore-Tex ensures waterproof, breathable performance all the way down
- Body-mapped insulation means the core is warm but your arms can move
- Zippered underarm vents let you dump heat when you're working hard
- Powder skirt included so you can rip on the deepest days of the year
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs keep the heat in and the cold out
- Pack-friendly pockets can be easily accessed when you're mid-route
- Item #MHW01H2
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- Mantle Stretch (100% recycled polyester)
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2020
Where is this jacket made?
December 20, 2019
Would you say this is Mountain Hardwear's warmest ski/snowboard jacket?