Baxter Long-Sleeve Shirt
- Stylish and simple button-up for outdoor activities or casual wear
- Cotton fabric is thick and durable for comfortable day to day use
- Chest pocket creates a classic look and a place to store glasses
- Nature of the fabric lends itself to easy care and washing
- Item #MHW017Q
- Q & A
Work and Play
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 145lbs
A very handsome and solid shirt. The fabric is soft but substantial. True to a climbing brand it has stretch for mobility and slightly longer arms but really too nice in my opinion to risk actually climbing in, but you could.
Seems almost to be Asian fit sizing.
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 180lbs
I have seen this happening more and more with clothing. When you order a mans large, it should actually be what should be considered a large. Even by Asian standards.. There is no way some fat and round Asian panda is going to get a large to fit them either. I know my arms have shrunk in recent years and a large was tight all the way to the wrists. The chest is tight too. I don't really get it and I would say their large is more like a medium in regular mens shirts.
Why would a company size their clothes down to almost the size below?