Stay dry, stay warm.
Adding and shedding layers when you're trying to enjoy waist-deep pow is not ideal, so snag a jacket that's designed for ultimate temperature regulation. The Mountain Hardware Atherm Insulated Jacket combines a weather-resistant shell with lining and insulation materials that wick away sweat to keep you dry. As a result, you'll be able to maintain a comfortable core temperature whether it's warming up or getting colder. Polartec insulation is mapped with a high-loft grid to provide consistent warmth, and highly breathable, weather-resistant 50D nylon shields you from elements without trapping moisture inside.
- A temperature-regulating jacket for comfort in all conditions
- Mapped Polartec insulation provides consistent warmth
- DWR coating sheds moisture from light snow and quick showers
- Stretch fabrics offer huge range of motion and maximum comfort
- Item #MHW00YY
- Q & A
Good material and fits perfect
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
The jacket is awesome. Good quality both outer skin and inner. Has a sport fit so you might want to get a size larger.