Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Aspect 2 Tent
We love that the Mountain Hardwear Aspect 2 Tent is surprisingly robust for how little it weighs and how easy it is to pack on backpacking trips. The Sil nylon fly offers reliable, 3-season protection from wet weather, while the 3/4 mesh canopy maximizes airflow for warmer weather. There are two full-size doors and one vestibule large enough for two backpacks. DAC Featherlight poles provide a sturdy setup without weighing you down on the trail, and one of the poles is pre-bent to give better headspace.
- Lightweight, robust tent made for 3-season backpacking
- Sil nylon fly offers rugged weather protection without much weight
- Full mesh canopy maximizes ventilation for the warm seasons
- DAC Featherlight poles provide sturdy support without the weight
- Two full-size doors and one large vestibule for gear storage
- Three pockets store and organize small items
- Guyout points, guylines, and DAC J-stakes included
- Item #MHW01DP
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.