Whether you're on pitch 4 or mile 8 of your adventure, the Mountain Hardwear AP Pants keep you comfortable. The cotton-nylon blend is breathable yet durable, built to withstand the abrasive nature of technical terrain. The full-gusset design ensures you can make big moves as you climb, while harness-friendly construction keeps you comfortable throughout the day. Articulated knees won't bunch when you take a high step to get through a scramble, and the slim leg stays out of your way and can be rolled up and secured with a snap.
- Comfortable pants for technical terrain
- Cotton blend is lightweight and breathable
- Synthetic fibers increase durability
- Full gusset allows you to move freely
- Articulated knees eliminate bunching
- Slim leg features a roll-up hem
- Item #MHW01AA
- Q & A
Great Long Pant - Swishy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Being a hiker/camper/Fisherwoman my wife needs a light weight and functional pair of long pants that can keep up with her. These do just the trick! We went down there and she caught a trout this big! her only complaint was that the long pats were a bit "swishy sounding". But i dont think the fish can hear it!