Altius Hybrid Pullover
Whether you are touring Main Street or sipping hot chocolate at the lodge, Mountain Hardwear’s Altius Hybrid Pullover modernizes your winter wardrobe with sleek style and reliable warmth. Hybrid insulation blends super-soft high-pile Sherpa fleece with baffled synthetic insulation for super-soft comfort and cozy heat-trapping insulation. Pull this layer on to wander around the resort and unzip when your reading spot by the fire gets too hot. Built for comfort on cold days, you won't want to go anywhere without it this winter season.
- A hybrid pullover for sleek winter warmth
- Baffled chest and hood insulate against cold weather
- High-loft Sherpa fleece offers soft next-to-skin comfort
- Elastic cuffs and hem help trap core body heat in for warmth
- Zippered handwarmer pocket keeps fingers toasty in town
- Snap-flap pouch pocket securely stows phone and car keys
- Relaxed fit layers over baselayers and under a technical shell
- Half-zip design allows venting for temperature regulation
- Item #MHW01II
- Q & A
Warm and Versatile
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
This pullover is super warm and soft. I also like that it has insulation panels for a little something extra. it does run a little small, so I would recommend sizing up!