Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The ACI 3 Tent
Mountain Hardwear balanced space, strength, and compact packability in the ACI 3 Tent for 8,000-meter expeditions. Its 4-season construction includes ripstop fabricated with impressive waterproof ratings, and Evolution Tension Arch utilizes strong, non-stretch pole sleeves to ensure stability in high-altitude environments. Four zippered vents and a full-mesh door giver versatile ventilation on summer alpine trips. For winter, the snow port provides emergency access following a snowstorm. DAC Featherlight NSL poles give sturdiness without much weight.
- 4-season tent designed for 8,000-meter expeditions
- 3-person capacity includes vestibule for gear storage
- Evolution Tension Arch keeps stable in extreme conditions
- Single-wall construction made with waterproof ripstop
- Cross-ventilation enabled by four zippered vents and mesh door
- Snow port in floor allows exit point after snowfall
- Six mesh pockets provide interior storage
- DAC Featherlight NSL poles, J-stakes, and guy-out points ensure a secure setup
- Item #MHW01DK
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.