Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether it's last night's rain on the brush that's getting you down, or this morning's spring showers, you can pull on Mountain Hardwear's Acadia Pant for some wet weather protection. These lightweight rain pants pack down easily into your bag, are equipped with an adjustable waist, and include zips at the ankles for easy on over you hiking boots. Their 2.5-layer construction features a waterproof membrane to protect your clothing from getting soaked, as well as zippered harness-friendly pockets for stashing essentials.
- Lightweight rain pants for backcountry adventures in cloudy weather
- Waterproof membrane defends against surprise storms on the trail
- Lightweight construction conveniently packs small in your bag
- Zippered thigh pocket provides a secure stash for small essentials
- Drawstring at waist delivers a comfortable, adjustable fit
- Item #MHW01DS
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled nylon
- [short] 30in, [medium] 32in, [long] 34in
- Leg Opening
- zipper, snap closure
- 1 zippered thigh
- internal drawcord
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
October 9, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 128 lbs
I have not yet worn these in the rain, but they fit very nicely. Not too baggy in the front, nice lengthy, nice pocket, comfortable to move in.