3 Days Only!
Select a size:
The Mountain Hardwear Acadia Pant is built to live in your trusty hiking or climbing pack so that you can stay prepared for surprise inclement weather. The lightweight and packable construction is made possible by the 2.5 layer fabric that blocks out wind and rain while remaining breathable. For further practicality the Acadia boasts zippered ankle's for easy on and off, harness compatible thigh pockets, and a quick and easy drawstring waist that provides a secure fit.
- Lightweight and packable rain pants built to keep you prepared
- 2.5 layer construction blocks out rain and wind, remains breathable
- Harness compatible and waterproof thigh pockets keep goods nearby
- Ankle zips with snap closure allow for quick and easy on and off
- Internal drawcord in waist hold your pants up while you hike
- Item #MHW01DU
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon (2.5-layer)
- fully sealed
- [short] 30in, [regular] 32in, [long] 34in
- 2 thigh
- internal drawcord
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.