Whether you're winding your way up the mountain on a long day hike or wandering new cities, you never know when the weather will turn, which is why it's always a good idea to have the Mountain Hardwear Acadia Jacket stashed away and ready to go at a moment's notice. It's made with a 2.5-layer recycled nylon shell that'll shut out water when those rainclouds up above decide to burst, and features an adjustable hood that'll pull tightly to keep your noggin protected from wind and rain. Zippered underarm vents ensure that things don't get too stuffy in your shell, while zippered hand pockets keep trail snacks and everyday items safely stashed away.
- Lightweight rain jacket for all of your wet weather adventures
- Recycled nylon shell provides robust protection from rainy skies
- Underarm vents expel heat when you work up a sweat on steep hikes
- Adjustable hood can be as snug as you'd like to keep off the rain
- Storm flap over the main zipper keeps wind and rain from getting in
- Zippered pockets provide secure storage for important items
- Item #MHW01DT
- Q & A
Jacket runs large
My husband wears a Large in 4 different Mountain Hardwear jackets but this rain jacket was huge! We got a Large and should have ordered a medium. Also, I wish I had paid more attention to return shipping fees - I ordered it from BackCountry thinking they had free returns but they don't. There are two other retailers selling this jacket with free shipping and free returns. Wish I had done my diligence.