Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The AC 2 Tent
A favorite for its versatility, the Mountain Hardwear AC 2 Tent is a lightweight 4-season shelter that packs down small so we can take it mountaineering, winter camping, and backpacking high in the alpine. Its ripstop fabric includes ruggedly waterproof coatings to ensure weather protection when it's snowing.
The DAC Featherlite poles keep this tent at a slim three pounds, while Mountain Hardwear's non-stretchy pole sleeves—codenamed Evolution Tension Arch—ensure stability and weather protection. The front door takes up a full wall for ease of entry, and it has a mesh window to amplify airflow when the weather's more favorable. There are two more mesh windows for extra ventilation when the weather won't cooperate.
- Four-season tent made for backpacking and mountaineering
- Ripstop fabric with waterproof coatings for weather protection
- DAC Featherlight NSL poles set up easily with stretch pole sleeves
- Front and rear zippered vents improve airflow
- Full mesh door maximizes ventilation in favorable weather
- Guyout points, guyline, reflective accents, and pocket included
- Item #MHW01DL
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.