Select a size:
Why We Like The Absolute Zero Suit
To stay safe and warm on expert-level cold climate climbs, we don the upgraded Absolute Zero Suit. This carefully-crafted suit is full of new alpinist-inspired features from oxygen-mask compatibility to internal suspenders. The low-profile hood fits our helmets underneath and quickly adjusts with the drawcord at the back. This suit has been expertly tested in the Everest region of Nepal, so when we're climbing, we have the confidence and functionality to succeed.
- Advanced, full-body snowsuit designed for mountaineering
- Insulated with responsibly-sourced down for ultimate warmth
- Watertight zippers at the front and rear allow for easy on and off
- Oxygen mask-compatible collar for especially high altitudes
- Internal suspender system provides a dialed-in fit
- Reinforced paneling provides even more durability to this suit
- Item #MHWZ9E6
- [face fabric] Pertex Diamond Fused Ripstop (20D 100% nylon), [panels] Pertex Poriechirenn (30D 100% nylon)
- 800-fill RDS-certified down
- partially sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 2 zippered arm, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 4lb 0.38oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.