Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Mittens we have in stock.View Similar Products
Absolute Zero GTX Down Mitten
Absolute zero is defined as the lowest temperature theoretically possible, and while you won't be dealing with any temperatures quite that cold on the mountain, there are certainly days when it feels that way. Hit the lifts with the Mountain Hardwear Absolute Zero GTX Mitten and you'll be nice and protected from biting winds and plummeting temps as you shred the day away. A durably waterproof Gore-Tex membrane works to shut out heat-robbing moisture from falling snow (if you're lucky enough to get some of that), while premium insulation delivers tons of warmth in icy winter conditions. The combination of PrimaLoft Gold synthetic insulation and 800-fill down provides fiery warmth on cold mountain mornings, and even uses a split design to place the water-resistant synthetic fibers on the palm side where they're more likely to come into contact with snow. On the palm you've got ultra-durable Dyneema leather, a combination of rugged leather and basically indestructible Dyneema fabric to boost your durability in high-wear areas, as well as cozy fleece lining on the inside to give you an extra dose of comfort and warmth for frigid summit runs.
- Ski gloves designed to help you thrive in cold and snowy weather
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out moisture when you're blessed with pow
- Combo of synthetic and down insulation offers fiery warmth
- Soft fleece lining ensures added comfort for long days on the slopes
- Dyneema leather palm increases durability for seasons of use
- Extended gauntlet design keeps out snow and wind as you shred
- Item #MHW01FX
- [face fabric] Pertex ripstop (100% nylon), [lining] polyester fleece
- Gore-Tex 2L insert
- [back-of-hand] 800-fill goose down, [palm] 80g Primaloft Gold
- gauntlet, mitten
- Palm Grip
- Dyneema leather (cowhide, Dyneema)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?