Select a size:
Why We Like The Absolute Zero Down Parka
The Absolute Zero is Mountain Hardwear's most advanced climbing parka for big mountain guides and alpinists ascending the highest peaks in harsh conditions. We like that its 800-fill down insulation is some of the loftiest, most compressible insulation available, and Mountain Hardwear worked with Allied Down to ensure responsible sourcing and processing. The Pertex Diamond Fuse shell excels at abrasion and water resistance, and welded baffles bolster the parka's overall waterproofing.
- High-altitude climbing parka for guides, elites, and alpinists
- 800-fill down insulation ensures warmth in freezing environments
- Pertex Diamond Fuse Ripstop shell with welded baffles for waterproofing
- Ventilation zippers under each sleeve
- Low-profile, insulated hood with a quickly adjustable drawcord
- Cuff gaskets with thumbholes for secure coverage
- RDS-Certified, fluorine-free Allied Down is responsibly sourced and processed
- Item #MHWZ9AR
- Pertex 2-D Diamon Fuse Ripstop (100% nylon) [paneling] Pertex 30D (100% nylon)
- 800-fill down
- Baffle Construction
- helow hip
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 32in
- insulated, adjustable
- 2 chest zippered, 2 hand zippered
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- alpine climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 13 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.