Float like a butterfly, ski like a pro.
When you're looking to shave a few pounds off your backcountry routine, the Mountain Force Men's Ultimate Pant offers lightweight performance that will keep you high and dry. The Ceramic membrane, in addition to being waterproof and breathable, is lightweight and stretchable for an easier approach. It incorporates heat-reflecting ceramic particles that reflect the cold outwards and body heat inwards, ensuring things don't get too chilly.
Weight isn't everything, of course. This pant also gives you room to move—its twelve-way stretch construction means that every section of this pant is built with performance in mind, giving your legs the freedom they need to kick-turn and skin steep approaches, letting you float your way up before you float your way down.
- Lightweight technical shell pant for backcountry tours
- Ceramic membrane provides breathable, waterproof performance
- Twelve-way stretch construction offers unimpeded mobility
- Elastic gaiters keep that snow from creeping up your cuffs
- Body Climate Management offers breathable travel comfort
- Ultrasonically welded seams resist wear and tear
- Regular fit allow for layering on the colder days
- Item #MFC0019