sale $224.53 $498.9555% Off
To layer or not to layer.
That's always the question when you're at the parking lot getting ready for a ski tour, because you might be cold now, but you'd hate to stop in fifteen minutes to de-layer once you warm up a bit. With the Mountain Force Men's Omega Jacket makes a magnificent midlayer for these occasions because of its air permeable breathability. Most breathable products only start breathing until after you work up a sweat, but the Omega's air permeable Polartec Alpha insulation allows breathability the moment you put the jacket on. The result is a much comfier, less clammy feeling when you reach the point of the skin track that you'd usually de-layer.
- Synthetic insulator designed for athletic ski sessions
- Polartec Alpha insulation is air permeable (ie. very breathable)
- Four-way stretch ensures freedom of movement
- Polartec Pro inserts at elbows and underarms for moisture management
- Detachable hood customizes coverage
- Item #MFC0011
81% nylon, 19% elastane
[body/sleeves] Polartec Alpha (120 / 80g)
2 zippered hand, 1 zippered sleeve
skiiing, snowboarding, casual