75% Offsale from $124.95 $498.95
Right amount of protection for warmer weather.
Standard ski pants have too much waterproofing for skiing in spring's warmer, sunnier conditions. The Mountain Force Men's Cosmo 25 Pant, on the other had, has a touch of water protection to shed snow spray as you cruise corduroy comfortably. This ultralight pant's fabric has a remarkable four-way stretch for freedom of movement, and taped seams prevent snow from seeping through. Despite its light protection, the Cosmo still has boot gaiters keep slush out of your ski boots.
- Ultralight ski pant for riding in warm, sunny conditions
- Fabric has a four-way stretch and incredible breathability
- Taped seams prevent snow and slush from seeping in
- High waist back with fleece lining for kidney protection
- Gaiters keep snow out of ski boots
- Item #MFC0016
81% nylon, 19% elastane
2 zippered hand