Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Zeno Jacket
To stay prepared for sudden storms on the trail, we clip the Mountain Equipment Zeno Jacket to our pack. When the clouds roll in, this layer unfurls from its own pocket to deliver waterproof coverage. As we climb over debris and up steeps, excess heat pumps out of the underarm vents, and the cinched cuffs and hem stop droplets from rolling in, ensuring we stay dry underneath.
- Light, packable rain layer for your wet-weather mountain adventures
- 2.5-layer construction delivers waterproof performance
- Recycled material is hardwearing and quick-drying
- Adjustable cuffs, hem, and hood help cinch out the elements
- Underarm zippers dump excess heat when needed
- Slim fit keeps you streamlined in the mountains
- Zippered hand pockets are pack- and harness-friendly
- Stuffs inside its own pocket for compact stashing
- Item #MEQD0CM
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] DRILITE (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 50D 100% recycled nylon, fluorocarbon-free DWR treatment
- hip, cinchable hem
- fixed, 3-panel, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand (one stowable)
- underarm zippers
- Claimed Weight
- hiking, backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help