Select a size:
While its name might allude to mysticism and ancient ways, the only sorcery that the Mountain Equipment Men's Tupilak Pant is culpable of is its bewitching and hard-wearing performance in the face of trying conditions. Designed for ice climbing or pursuits high above the treeline, the Tupilak boasts a no-frills, minimalist silhouette—so you're able to focus on the task at hand, rather than worrying about your pocket zipper infringing your mobility.
- A technical pant for ice climbing or alpine pursuits
- Gore-Tex Pro shell offers waterproof, breathable performance
- Adjustable suspenders w/drop seat provide personalized convenience
- Internal gaiters block snow and can be ditched for low-bulk travel
- Reinforced crampon kick-strips assure durability
- Regular fit with articulated construction for mobility
- Item #MEQD08T
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] 80D 100% nylon
- fully sealed
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.8oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, ski mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.