Up To 50% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Tupilak 45L Backpack
The Tupilak 45 backpack is the largest of the Tupilak series and is capable of storing the necessary gear for winter climbs in the mountains. Its lightweight yet durable fabric is resistant to weather and the front and rear haul loops make carrying your pack on multi-pitch climbs easier.
- Daypack designed for alpine and winter climbing
- 45L capacity fits double racks, draws, harnesses, and shoes
- Removable back panel and hip fins for optional support
- DWR finish is water-resistant for a light drizzle
- Shock cord system stores crampons or a sleeping pad on the front
- Removable ice axe toggles and shaft tethers for additional storage
- Internal weather-proof cowl acts as a divider for damp items
- Item #MEQ0081
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.