Select a size:
Why We Like The Trango Down Jacket
Built to roll with the challenges presented by mountaineering and ice climbing, the Trango Down Jacket is our trustworthy insulation layer when we can’t afford to make compromises on technical summit bids. Designed to perfectly balance warmth retention and weight, Mountain Equipment’s dual-layer offset baffle technology makes the most of the 700-fill down’s heat-trapping abilities, while barely tipping the scale over a pound and a half.
- Technical insulating layer for involved high-alpine missions
- Included stuff sack makes pack organization a cinch
- 700-fill down Cordex effectively regulates your micro-climate
- Regular fit supplies full range of motion with space for underlayers
- Drawcord-adjustable hood seals out nasty weather on the summit
- 40D DRILITE LOFT fabric is exceptionally lightweight and compressible
- DWR coated shell repels moisture from light rain, sleet, or snow
- Hook-and-loop cuffs with drawcord-adjustable hem seal out the cold
- Item #MEQD0AB
- [face fabric] 40D DRILITE LOFT, PFC-free DWR finish, [lining] heat reflective scrim
- 90/10 700-fill down Codex
- Fill Weight
- [size large] 9.5oz (269g)
- Baffle Construction
- dual layer offset baffle
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29.5in
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered internal, 2 mesh internal
- Claimed Weight
- [size large] 1lb 9.7oz
- mountaineering, hiking, ice climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.