Tour the day away.
Its a bluebird day and you just want to get in the backcountry. With your gear all ready and your Mountain Equipment Men's Tour Pant on, you are psyched to get exploring and shredding. With extra durable Exolite stretch weave fabric, you can cruise the slopes however you need to get in the turns you desire. When it comes time to climb, the kick strips protect these pants from getting torn up by a misplaced crampon.
- Durable touring pants for long days in the high backcountry
- Alpine fit offers increased lower leg volume for boot fit
- Transceiver pocket for increased safety
- Vents offer air circulation
- Integrated belt offers personalized fit
- Fleece waistband for comfort
- Offset ankle zips with gusset adapt to ski boots
- Kick strips prevent wear and tear from skis or crampons
- Item #MEQ0074
- Q & A
Are these insulated or are they just shell pants? What warmth/temperature are they recommended for?
Thanks for asking the question Kristen, these are not insulated, they only have a Microfleece lined waistband for improved comfort. There isn't a recommended temperature rating for these specific pants, however, it'd depend on what you do for layering - I wanted to provide a link to them on Mountain Equipments site to provide more info - https://www.mountain-equipment.co.uk/tour-pant