Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Switch Pro Hooded Jacket
On high-output missions in cruel conditions, we zip into the Mountain Equipment Switch Pro Hooded Jacket to keep cozy dry. Wind-muting material cuts the chill of wintry, alpine gusts, while the hood stretches over our helmet for added coverage that doesn't ask us to sacrifice protection. As we climb, the strategically placed stretch panels boost breathability and mobility where we need it most, never stifling our movement or microclimate.
- Breathable midlayer fleece for mountaineering missions
- 20-denier nylon shell adds stretch and wind resistance
- Pontetorto fleece is warm and fast-drying for comfort
- Polartec Alpha increases breathability in high-sweat zones
- Zips into own pocket and clips to our pack for compact stashing
- Active fit for streamlined performance when on the move
- Item #MEQD094
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [underarms, hood, side panels] Pontetorto Tecnostretch fleece
- 80g Polartec Alpha
- fixed, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help