Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Superflux Vest
Designed for layering, we have found ourselves wearing the Mountain Equipment Superflux Vest on just about any adventure. The DRILITE LOFT face fabric handles wear and tear when we wear it as a standalone piece, while the lofty but lightweight featherless insulation traps heat on our core whether we wear it under a shell or not.
- Insulated vest designed to be worn as an outer or underlayer
- Durable synthetic face fabric offers longevity and comfort
- DWR treatment handles light precipitation to prevent saturation
- Featherless synthetic insulation offers lofty warmth
- Raised collar layers well and fights off ice-cold winds
- Dual-zippered hand pockets keep important items securely nearby
- Item #MEQD0EL
- Responsible Collection
- [insulation] Bluesign Approved
- DRILITE LOFT, DWR treatment
- 3M POLARLOFT Featherless (synthetic)
- 2 zippered hand
- camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, travel, commuting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help