Why We Like The Squall Hooded Jacket
When we're moving through treacherous terrain in the mountains, we need a jacket that protects us from the weather without encumbering us. Enter the Mountain Equipment Men's Squall Hooded Jacket. This lightweight shell features a stretchy softshell fabric that resists wind and rain while offering the flexibility needed to handle difficult climbs and challenging ascents. The helmet-compatible hood, elasticated cuffs, and adjustable hem seal out chilly gusts, and a zippered chest pocket allows us to reach small items even when we're wearing a harness.
- Softshell with motion-friendly design for climbing
- Exolite 125 fabric is light, soft, and wind- and water-resistant
- Active fit with articulated sleeves for unrestricted movement
- Helmet-compatible hood lets you cover up on the multi-pitch
- Offset front zip stays out of your way when clipping carabiners
- Elasticated cuffs and drawcord hem close out the cold
- Item #MEQ00AB
- Exolite 125 (87% nylon, 13% elastane)
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help