A spectacle of design.
Designed for backcountry touring, the Mountain Equipment Men's Spectre WindStopperPant shields you from biting wind chills while you skin up brisk summits. This pant features Gore WindStopper material that's not only windproof, but highly breathable, while the inner thigh vents assure on-the-go temperature regulation should you need a little extra assistance in dumping excess heat. Additionally, the integrated belt offers a personalized fit, and the reinforced kick-strips further safeguard your boots, socks, and baselayers from sharp ski edges. Not to mention, the semi-fitted design offers unimpeded mobility thanks to the flared leg that specifically accommodates ski boots.
- A windproof, breathable pant for backcountry touring
- Gore Windstopper material keeps brisk winds at bay
- Integrated belt offers a customized fit and feel
- Reinforced kick-strips provided added durability
- Thigh vents ensure on-the-go temperture regulation
- Semi-slim fit assures unimpeded mobility
- Flared leg accommodate ski boots
- Item #MEQ002G
- Q & A
Nice pants, too long
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 30
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 150lbs
I ordered these for ski touring. Design and materials were very good. I read a review in Backcountry Magazine which said they were very trim and had a snug fit - which they don't. I'm not sure how many people have a 30 waist and are 5'11 but not me! I returned them since they were way too long. These pants are made in a short length but Backcountry doesn't seem to sell them.