A necessary essential.
Warm and toasty is something we all strive for on cold winter days. The Mountain Equpiment Men's Skyline Hooded Down Jacket will keep you snug as a bug, whether you bring it to the crag for a late fall climb or on a winter camping trip. Not only does the 700-fill down pack a nice warm punch, but it also packs down into its own mesh pocket where you can hang it from a carabiner during a multi-pitch or shove it into your pack with ease. When you have to walk away from the campfire, cinch the hood around your face and stuff your hands in the warm pockets.
- Lightweight down puffy for packing on cold winter trips
- Fabric is light, windproof, and water-resistant
- Adjustable hem and hood keep out the frosty air
- Packs down into inner mesh pocket with carabiner loops
- Elastic cuffs and insulated pockets for warm wrists and hands
- Item #MEQ006V