Mountain Equipment's warmest mitt for expeditions above 7000 meters, the Redline Mitt is equipped with everything to keep your hands comfortable in the coldest corners of the globe. Totally windproof and highly water-resistant, the Drilite Loft outer shell protects you from some of the nastier elements you'll encounter on high, while the Pittards Armortan Goatskin leather palm grips poles, ice axes, and shovels with ease and security.
A combo of 750-fill goose down and PrimaLoft Gold insulation throughout acts as a personal space heater for your hands in sub-zero temps. The fiber pile lining stays warm even after you've been digging around in the snow for too long, and a single-handed drawcord closure cinches down to block out any further snow from sneaking in.
- Top-of-the-line alpine expedition mitt for over 7000 meters
- Weather-resistant and windproof shell defends against the worst
- Goosedown and PrimaLoft insulation turn up the heat
- Leather palm provides durability and easy gripping
- Gauntlet design cinches down to bolster protection
- Spindrift tabs can be closed to keep gloves dry
- Item #MEQ0033