Built for tough days up high.
Built for dawn patrols and alpine climbs, the Mountain Equipment Men's Quarrel Jacket delivers unrivaled performance through rugged terrain in a lightweight package. The tough Gore-Tex shell fights off wind, rain, and snow, while the Gore C-Knit backer is soft and breathable against your skin. The adjustable hood provides extra protection when the winds pick up, and articulated sleeves give you unrestricted mobility while you're maneuvering up a tricky route.
- A technical jacket for alpine climbs and ski tours
- Gore-Tex shell fends off the elements and maintains breathability
- Underarm zips for efficient ventilation during the ascent
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection from wind and snow
- Articulated sleeves maintain mobility while climbing
- Alpine fit is slightly slimmer through the body to reduce bulk
- Item #MEQ007Y