Why We Like The Mountain Equipment Particle Hooded Jacket
We like to wear the Mountain Equipment Particle Hooded Jacket on its own in mild conditions and under a shell in tougher conditions. The jacket features a hybrid design that heightens its performance when we're actively moving in the cold, such as hiking, mountaineering, or ski touring. Mountain Equipment filled the baffles with lightweight, 110g synthetic insulation, which holds in our body heat—even if it gets wet from snow or sweat. Under our arms, midweight fleece side panels maximize breathability and wick away sweat to keep us drier and (therefore) more comfortable when we're on the move in our trekking boots, mountaineering boots, or ski boots. The trim alpine fit also maximizes the jacket's ability to breathe and moderate our body temperature while also making it easy to layer underneath our shell in colder or wetter weather.
- Hybrid jacket keeps us warmer and drier on the go
- POLARLOFT insulation tolerates moisture better than down
- Stretch fleece inserts increase breathability and manage moisture
- 20-denier nylon shell is windproof and treated for water repellency
- Packs into its own hand pocket with twin carabiner carry loops
- Recycled materials reduce waste and carbon emissions
- Item #MEQD0BI
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, bluesign® Approved
- 20D recycled nylon, PFC-free DWR coating
- [torso] 110g POLARLOFT Featherless (recycled), [side panels] 240g polyester fleece
- elastane bound Mountain Hood
- 2 zippered hand
- side panels
- Claimed Weight
- ski touring, mountaineering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help