An ultralight rain jacket that weighs next to nothing is great when the chance of rain is minimal, but when prolonged exposure to storms that can last most of the day is a threat, then the full-featured Odyssey Jacket is the way to go. A burly three-layer Drilite waterproof and breathable shell, fully sealed seams, and adjustable Mountain Hood offers protection from pounding rain, and the robust 40-denier nylon face works to resist wear. These combine to make this jacket great for week-long backpacking trips in wet climates and adventurous day hikes where contact with brush and rock is to be expected.
Although durable, the Odyssey is still a lightweight shell with a weight of just 13.5oz, so it won't add too much weight to your pack during those gear-intensive trips where space and weight can be limited. In terms of features, the Odyssey has two zippered hand pockets, adjustable hems, and zippered underarm vents.
- Reliable rain shell built for extended exposure to the elements
- 3-layer membrane offers durable waterproofing and high breathability
- Underarm vents help you air out when taking on steep trails
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and hem seal out wild weather
- Articulated alpine fit helps you move freely in the mountains
- Two-way front zipper lets you access belay equipment on fall climbs
- Item #MEQ009G