New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Lightline Down Jacket - Women's
Zip yourself into the Mountain Equipment Women's Lightline Down Jacket when howling summit winds and single-digit temperatures threaten to chill you to the bone. Ready for alpine expeditions, extreme northern winters, and frigid ski excursions, the Lightline Down Jacket cranks up the heat with its 700-fill down insulation, complete with stitched-through baffles for consistent warmth without cold spots or down migration.
The DriLite Loft shell blocks gusty winds from permeating, which is especially nice when you're traversing an exposed ridgeline and walking in brisk winter conditions. It's also highly water-resistant, meaning it'll repel passing snow and outside moisture from compromising the down's lofting abilities. Other performance-savvy features include a 2-way YKK zipper, insulated hood, adjustable cuffs, and drawcord hem.
- Crank up the heat on the coldest days of the year
- 700-fill down insulation for high-loft warmth
- DriLite Loft shell is windproof and water-resistant
- Stitched-through baffles eliminate cold spots
- 2-way YKK zipper offers robust durability
- Zippered hand, internal security pockets
- Drawcord hem seals in body warmth
- Adjustable, zip-off hood
- Item #MEQ001A