Those of us who enjoy mountaineering, ice-climbing, and high elevation ski touring all share a curiosity of the unknown. When dealing with the unpredictable nature of the weather in these kinds of mountainous environments, it’s best to be prepared for nasty winter storms at a moment’s notice. The Lhotse Jacket from Mountain Equipment shares its namesake with a legendary Himalayan mountain-face to exemplify its capability, thanks to its rock-solid hard-shell construction. The three-layer lay-up features a Gore-Tex laminate to offer top-tier waterproofing while maintaining breathability so you can easily regulate your temperature. Drawcord-adjustable cuffs and hem further seal out wind and snow from permeating the shell, helping you trap heat when the weather comes.
- Hard-shell mountaineering jacket protects you from the elements
- Gore-Tex membrane actively sheds moisture and remains breathable
- Well-placed pockets keep nutrition, tools, and devices close-at-hand
- 3L shell construction completely seals out wind on exposed ridge-tops
- Drawcord adjustable hood fits over helmets for additional protection
- Item #MEQD08Q
- [shell] 100% polyamide, [membrane] Gore-Tex
- Cohaesive cordlock-adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest,
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?