Kinesis 3/4 Pant
Stay comfortable and layer efficiently with the Mountain Equipment Kinesis 3/4 Pant. A nylon exterior boasts mechanical stretch for unrestricted mobility, and a gusseted crotch adds an increased range of motion allowing for seamless movement during active wear in the mountains. The 3/4 length style stops short above the boot line, adding another level of comfort when worn with a pair of ski boots during a day on the mountain.
- Layer effectively when preparing for a day in the cold weather
- Nylon material offers mechanical stretch for uncompromising mobility
- Active fit with gusset adds an increased range of motion
- 3/4 length stops at the shin for additional comfort in ski boots
- Zippered thigh ventilation dumps heat during wear
- Item #MEQ009C
- Q & A
Light mid layer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 160lbs
Wore these as a light weight mid layer for AT skiing in CO. Pants fit well, I am 5' 10" 160lbs typical medium. Worked best in my kit for temps around 0-25 deg f. Side vents are a little smaller than expected, think size of a typical pocket. Wish the seat had little more insulation for use at the resort. Strechy waist is nice touch for convenient on and off. 3/4 length is comfy to avoid bunched up fabric above the boot. Overall, nice middle layering piece for AT skiing.