Select a size:
Why We Like the Ibex Pro Pant
In the mountains movement is key, lucky for us Mountain Equipment prioritizes movement all year long with the Ibex Pro Pant. The soft shell construction allows us to move with a natural stride, wicks moisture off of our layers, and handles abrasion caused by rocks and sticks. Meanwhile, the plethora of pockets keep our imnportant items securely nearby.
- Robust 4-season trekking and mountaineering pants
- Soft shell fabric moves with you, handles abrasion, breathes well
- Wide lower leg fits effortlessly over boots of all sizes
- Thigh vents dump excess heat when the going gets tough
- Multitude of pockets keep you organized while on the go
- Item #MEQD0A1
- Exolite 250 stretch double weave softshell fabric
- mountain (regular ankle)
- softshell cargo
- 2 hand, 2 zippered back, 2 zippered thigh
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- mountaineering, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.