Lighter than air.
The Helium Solo Sleeping Bag thrives during mid-summer backpacking trips below the treeline. Leave your heavy winter bag at home and opt for the low weight and packability of this Mountain Equipment bag. Made with 700-fill duck down, the bag offers plenty of loft to keep you cozy throughout the night, and a snug alpine fit ensures you won’t lose any hard-earned warmth while you sleep.
- A super lightweight bag for summer adventures
- 700-fill down ensures comfort during warmer nights
- An alpine mummy fit ensures efficient warmth
- Helium 20 outer shell is lightweight and breathable
- Baffle construction evenly distributes down
- Item #MEQ008X
- Q & A
great ultra light sleeping bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
If weight and stuff size are the most important factors for you, then this is the perfect bag. It is a narrow-cut bag but with enough room on top to be comfortable. What is nice is that the down is super compressible so I am getting by with a smaller and lighter pack. Great bag for going light and covering some distance.