Light and loaded with warmth.
Part of Mountain Equipment's Helium collection of lightweight, alpine-inspired bags, the Helium 800 Sleeping Bag maximizes warmth-to-weight when you're sleeping outside in cold, dry conditions inherent to high-altitude climates. Mountain Equipment rates it down to 3-degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring you'll stay toasty in sub-freezing temperatures at higher altitudes and overnight outings in wintertime.
700-fill pure duck down insulation provides thermal efficiency on those freezing nights at altitude and ensues compressibility when pack space is a premium commodity, such as extended backcountry missions. The Helium 20D shell fabric shaves excess bulk from this sleeping bag and breathes well overnight—all without sacrificing much in the way of durability. Slanted box-wall baffles prevent down migration issues and provide thermal efficiency to keep cold spots from stealing precious body heat. Additionally, you'll find a full-length Gemini zip baffle and integrated collar with locking closure to prevent heat loss when temperatures plunge overnight.
- Toasty-warm, exceptionally light bag for cold nights at altitude
- 700-fill pure duck down insulation maximizes warmth-to-weight
- Mountain Equipment rates this bag to 3°F for warmth in winter
- Helium 20D fabric is ultra-light and breathes well
- Slanted box-wall baffles for thermal efficiency
- Gemini zip baffle and locking collar retain heat
- Item #MEQ008P