sale from $198.71 $274.9525% Off
Three-season versatility in an ultralight package.
Out of all the ultralight bags in Mountain Equipment's Helium Collection, the Helium 600 Sleeping Bag is certainly the most versatile. Its light, lofty 700-fill down insulation has a comfort temperature range suitable for summers in the alpine as well as shoulder seasons in lower altitudes. The breathable, wind-resistant, and downproof Helium shell keeps the bag at a trim two pounds for ultralight warmth that packs small for faraway destinations.
- Mountain Equipment's lightest bag for shoulder season backpacking
- Lofty 700-fill down insulation ensures warmth in freezing temps
- Helium shell is light, breathable, wind-resistant, and downproof
- Gemini draft tube shields full-length zipper
- Lode Lock magnetic closure secures the draft collar
- Item #MEQ006K
[regular] 75in [x-large] 81in
Gemini zipper, Lode Lock collar
European Norm Comfort Rating
European Norm Lower Limit Rating
10 x 9 x 8in