Cold desert nights, warm desert days.
Your spring trip to Moab features warm, sunny days, but the nights can get surprisingly chilly; that's where the Mountain Equipment Women's Helium 400 27 Degree Down Sleeping Bag comes in handy. Stuffed with 700-fill down insulation, you keep you warm long after the sun dips below the horizon, and it packs down small—leaving extra space for much-needed water. It also comes with a waterproof stuff sack, so if any of those bladders leak, your fluffy down stays safe. This insulation is wrapped in Helium 20D, a lightweight fabric that offers wind-resistant protection, so if your MO is sleeping without a tent, you need not worry about a midnight breeze. At less than two pounds, the Helium 400 leaves you with plenty of energy to carry on through the dry, red-cliffed landscapes that you'll remember for the rest of your life.
- An ultralight sleeping bag for spring and summer backpacking
- Lofty duck down offers incredible warmth-to-weight ratio
- Lightweight shell fabric saves weight and protects against wind
- Magnetic closure secures the draft collar on chillier nights
- Full-length zipper allows you to vent out air when you're too warm
- Included stuff-sack provides waterproof protection on the trail
- Item #MEQ008U