Lots of sand, no water.
Backpacking across the desert means you have to sacrifice a lot of space for more water; that's where the Mountain Equipment Women's Helium 400 Sleeping Bag comes in handy. Stuffed with 700-fill down insulation the Helium packs down small so you can find extra space for much-needed water on long traverses through dry, barren landscaped that you'll remember for the rest of your life.
- Mountain Equipment's superlight sleeping bag for summer touring
- Light, lofty 700-fill down insulation packs small
- Helium 20 shell is ultralight and extremely breathable
- Gemini draft tube shield full-length zipper from brisk breezes
- Lode Lock draft collar closure includes easy magnetic attachment
- Item #MEQ006N
Gemini zipper, Lode Lock collar
European Norm Comfort Rating
European Norm Lower Limit Rating
9 x 8 x 7in
- Q & A
check out the clip