Whether you define summer touring as bikepacking through Moab or backpacking through the Wind Rivers, the Helium 400 Sleeping Bag by Mountain Equipment is ultralight for carrying across multiple miles. The lofty down insulation keeps you warm during cool nights in the high desert and at high altitudes in the alpine through summer. Durable, yet lightweight Helium 20 denier fabric ensures protection against wind and traps in your body heat. And the baffled Gemini zipper and Lode Lock collar provides an extra prevention against heat loss. This thermal-efficient bag is designed to make for an efficient summer tour.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for back and bike-packing
- Technical material is lightweight and compressible yet tough
- Material designed to retain heat and is wind-resistant
- High-quality down insulation keeps you comfortably warm
- Baffled zipper and lockable collar prevents heat loss
- Waterproof roll-top stuff sack protects your bag from weather
- Item #MEQ008T