Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Down Sleeping Bags we have in stock.View Similar Products
Welcome to the desert.
The difference between bikepacking in the desert and bikepacking anywhere else involves gallons and gallons of water, and more water means less packing space, which is where the Mountain Equipment Helium 400 Sleeping Bag comes in handy. Stuffed with 700-fill down insulation the Helium packs down small so you can find extra space for much-needed water on long traverses through dry, barren landscaped that you'll remember for the rest of your life.
- Mountain Equipment's superlight sleeping bag for summer touring
- Light, lofty 700-fill down insulation packs small
- Helium 20 shell is ultralight and extremely breathable
- Gemini draft tube shield full-length zipper from brisk breezes
- Lode Lock draft collar closure includes easy magnetic attachment
- Item #MEQ006M
- Q & A
check the clip