sale from $175.96 $229.9520% Off
It's worth it.
You'll muster the energy to trek up higher altitudes when there's warmer weather up there; that means less layers to pack, and instead of a heavy sleeping bag, you can bring Mountain Equipment's Helium 250 Sleeping Bag. Not only does this pack weigh a pound and a half, it also packs down to the size of a standard water bottle so you can bring extra snacks—or even a watermelon—and still have an ultralight backpack to trek with.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for summer backpacking in the warmest temps
- 700-fill down insulation compresses to the size of a water bottles
- Helium 20 shell is downproof, wind-resistant, and highly breathable
- Gemini draft tube covers full-length zipper for wind protection
- Magnetic Lode Lock closure secures draft collar
- Item #MEQ006O
[regular] 75in [x-large] 81in
Gemini zipper, Lode Lock collar
European Norm Comfort Rating
European Norm Lower Limit Rating
9 x 7 x 6in
- Q & A
check out the clip