Summer is here.
And to you that means one thing: backpacking season.With sunny weather and warmer days, you have less layers to pack and can ditch the heavy sleeping in favor of the Mountain Equipment's Helium 250 34 Degree Down Sleeping Bag. Not only does this bag weigh a pound and a half, it also packs down to the size of a standard water bottle, so you can bring extra snacks, an SLR camera, or even your favorite epic novel and still have an ultralight backpack to trek with.
- An ultralight sleeping bag for summer backpacking adventures
- Lofty duck down packs down incredibly small in your pack
- Lightweight shell fabric saves weight and protects against wind
- Magnetic closure offers simple to operate draft collar coziness
- Full-length zipper allows you open up the bag on the warmest nights
- Included stuff-sack provides waterproof protection on the trail
- Item #MEQ008V