Your Mountain Equipment Women's Glacier 450 18 Degree Down Sleeping Bag provides toasty relief from the nighttime cold, all year round. This versatile bag boasts 700-fill duck down insulation for a light and lofty feel that packs small for easy transport on multi-day hikes. Mountain Equipment also designed the Glacier with a water-resistant Drilite Loft II shell, watertight box-wall baffles, and magnetic Lode Lock closures to keep your precious heat from sneaking out when the chill sets in.
- A versatile sleeping bag for year-round backpacking
- 700-fill down is light and compressible
- Drilite Loft II shell is durable and water-resistant
- PU coating fights off moisture
- Lode Lock closure seals in precious heat
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate if you need
- Lightweight design is great for overnights
- Item #MEQ008O
- Drilite Loft II
- 700-fill duck down
- PU coating
- left, right
- Draft Tube
- Lode Lock
- Fill Weight
- 18 F
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 9.8in x 7.5in x 6.7in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, mountaineering, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 5, 2018
Great sleeping bag!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this bag for my wife and now I want one! There are a lot of very cool features on this bag. The way that they do the baffle behind the zipper is far superior to my own and seems to snag a lot less. By design, the baffle is sewn away from the zipper so it's not inclined to get snagged. The magnetic closure is very easy to use and secure. When we got the bag, I poured a cup of water on it, let it sit for a few minutes, and then just shook it off. It was completely dry. It's not waterproof because the seams aren't taped but would be more than adequate for the worst tent condensation or accidental spills.