Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Your Mountain Equipment Women's Glacier 450 18 Degree Down Sleeping Bag provides toasty relief from the nighttime cold, all year round. This versatile bag boasts 700-fill duck down insulation for a light and lofty feel that packs small for easy transport on multi-day hikes. Mountain Equipment also designed the Glacier with a water-resistant Drilite Loft II shell, watertight box-wall baffles, and magnetic Lode Lock closures to keep your precious heat from sneaking out when the chill sets in.
- A versatile sleeping bag for year-round backpacking
- 700-fill down is light and compressible
- Drilite Loft II shell is durable and water-resistant
- PU coating fights off moisture
- Lode Lock closure seals in precious heat
- Full-length zipper lets you ventilate if you need
- Lightweight design is great for overnights
- Item #MEQ008O
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.