Tis be the season.
Summers are best spent outdoors, so you might as well sell your place and replace your bed with the Mountain Equipment Women's Glacier 450 Sleeping Bag. Barely exceeding two pounds, this lightweight bag boasts 700-fill down insulation for a light and lofty feel that packs small for faraway backpacking destinations. Mountain Equipment also designed the Glacier with a water-resistant shell, watertight box-wall baffles, and magnetic Lode Lock closures to batten down the hatches when the summer rains come.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for summer backpacking
- 700-fill down insulation keeps the bag light, lofty, and warm
- Drilite Loft shell is light, breathable, and water-resistant
- Gemini draft tube runs down the full-length zipper
- Magnetic Lode Lock secures the draft collar
- Mummy shape with lofted EXL system for enhanced thermal efficiency
- Box-wall baffles enhance the bag's watertight protection
- Item #MEQ006H
- Q & A
check the clip